Unique Wedding Invitation Messages for Friends: One of the most important formalities in your life is your marriage ceremony. You might choose to invite a few of your closest friends and family members to witness the union. This can be accomplished by using an electronic card or an SMS to deliver wedding invitation messages to pals.
While you have most likely sent invites to all of your guests, it is a little different when it comes to your close pals. You might consider sending them invitations that are more casually written or even humorous. The following wording options for friends can work for you whether you’re sending a card, SMS, or WhatsApp message as a wedding invitation.
Wedding Invitation Messages for Friends
Love, togetherness, and celebrations are all part of a wedding. Well-wishers, relatives, and friends should all be present to witness the union. Even though a wedding invitation can be sent around by word of mouth, sending texts via SMS or social media is more traditional and honorable. Here are more than 100 personal wedding invitation letters for pals.
For Friends, a Simple Wedding Invitation Wording
It’s sometimes better to get right to the point rather than waffling around. Your wedding specifics, such as the date, will be contained in a simple invite. Choose from the following list for your ideal clear-cut wedding invitation message:
- We cordially invite you to our wedding on (day) and (time) at (location) (venue). Our reception will be hosted at the following address: (location).
- We (bride) and (groom) kindly invite you to attend our wedding in (city) on (date) (date).
- I’d be honored to have your presence at our wedding ceremony, which is set to take place on (day) and at (location) (location).
- Mr. and Mrs. (your name) cordially invite you to our wedding ceremony on (day), (hour) at (location) (venue). After the service, there will be a reception at (location).
- I am overjoyed to inform you that I will be marrying in the traditional manner in my village. You’re cordially invited!
- We are delighted to extend to you an invitation to our holy solemnization. Make a note of the date, which is (day) and (the site). Bring your dancing shoes with you!
- I’d like to invite you to the sealing of my love journey with (bride/groom name) on (day) at (location) (venue). At the end of the night, there will be dancing and joy (reception location).
- I’d like to welcome you to (bride/groom namely )’s solemnization. At our reception, you are welcome to come in any attire. Friend, you will undoubtedly have a memorable day.
- The big news is that I’m getting married this weekend! I am delighted to extend to you an invitation to the ceremony. It means a lot to me that you’re here. There will be plenty to go around.
- We would like to invite you to our wedding, which will be held at (location) on (date) (day). You can wear any of the following outfits to the event (color codes).
- The (bride and groom’s) family sincerely invites you to rejoice with their son (groom) and daughter (bride) on (day) at (location) (venue).
- We, Mr. and Mrs. (name), gladly invite you to rejoice with us as we get married on (day) at (location) (venue).
- On (day), I shall marry my sweetheart (location). On this day, honor me by being present. You should not rush because the reception will be hosted at a later time (site).
- I am delighted to invite you to our wedding ceremony with (bride/groom name) on (day) at (location) (site). The wedding venue will provide some refreshments. Following that, all roads will lead to the wedding reception destination at (location).
- On (day), (the bride and I) will exchange vows at (location) (day). At the end of the night, there will be eating, dancing, and drinking (reception site). Thank you in advance for your attendance.
- We (wedding and groom) want you to come in any of these dress codes (colors) so that we can hook onto each other on the big day (day) (venue).
Friend. It’s love in the air! This weekend, join me as I go down the aisle with my partner. In the same area, drinks and food will be plentiful. Come with joy.
- When our friend, we invite you to share in our joy as we meet each other at the altar on (day) at (time) (location). Our family home will host the reception.
- On (day), be present as I say “I do” to (bride/groom name) and (venue). Following the ceremony, there will be plenty of refreshments and dancing.
- We’d like to welcome you to our wedding, which will take place in our church on the first Sunday of December. Following the service, there will be a reception. Please come dressed entirely in white.
Simple Wedding Invitation Messages for Friends on WhatsApp
The WhatsApp messaging service is a fantastic SMS substitute. This software requires an internet connection to send texts. Choose one of the following wedding invitations WhatsApp messages:
- You are cordially welcomed to attend our wedding ceremony. We hope to see you at the magnificent sight.
- Hello there, buddy. We cordially invite you and your family to attend our wedding celebration. Come see us exchange vows and offer us your heartfelt prayers for a happy future.
- The majority of things in life are transient. They appear and vanish. Marriage, on the other hand, is a once-in-a-lifetime event So make sure you come to our wedding to see us utter our vows.
- Greetings, fellow friend If you are able to join me on a particular occasion, I would be grateful. The ceremony will be incomplete without you.
- Greetings, friend! I’m texting you to express my want to see you on my wedding day. I’m looking forward to seeing you on the day I tie the knot. The party will be incomplete without your attendance.
- I’m very thrilled to announce that (bride/groom name) and I will be married. As we exchange wedding vows, we expect your presence.
- You have been invited as a distinguished guest to my wedding, which will take place on (day). We desire to have your presence at our sacred gathering.
- We respectfully beg that you join us on (day) when we exchange vows. Your presence is significant to us!
- We look forward to seeing you during our wedding ceremony more than anything else. We will be glad to have you join us in celebrating this sacred occasion.
- Without your presence, the joy of my wedding with (bride/groom name) would be incomplete. Let us enjoy the delight of the occasion because we have been friends for more than a decade.
- Without your presence, my wedding ceremony will be severely missing. We want to see you on (date) at (location) (time).
- I am delighted to inform you that I will be married on (date). Everyone is kindly invited to attend our sacred ritual.
- I’ll be exchanging vows with (bride/name) groom’s on (day). Your presence at the event will be extremely beneficial to us.
- I am overjoyed to share the news of my upcoming wedding. Your attendance at the ceremony will be much valued.
- I joyfully inform my sweetheart of my impending marriage. Your active participation is urgently required.
- I deliver to you the news of our wedding with (groom/bride name) as a proud husband/wife to be. We want to see you and your family on this joyous occasion.
- We bring you good news. This weekend, we will begin a new chapter in our lives. We respectfully request that you grace us with your presence.
- You, dear buddy, have played an important role in my life. I hope that we will be able to commemorate our friendship during my wedding.
- Hello there, bestie. It is an honor for us to have you attend our wedding (day). We’re excited to share our joy with you.
- You are cordially invited! You are cordially welcomed to attend our holy marriage of dedication, love, and family with your entire family. Your presence will be much valued.
- I’m about to embark on a new chapter in my life. I’d like you to keep me company on occasion.
- If my love story with my sweetheart were a book, you’d be the most enthusiastic reader. I am delighted to extend an invitation to you to attend my wedding (day).
- Your attendance at our wedding ceremony will bring us joy and happiness. It’s an opportunity you can’t afford to pass up.
- You’ve always pushed us to start again with my sweetheart, my friend. The ceremony would be incomplete without you. We sincerely invite you to attend!
- Dear, you have played a significant role in my life. I am delighted to ask you to join us in a link of devotion and love as we celebrate our occasion.
Invitation to a Friend’s Wedding That isn’t Formal
Make sure your invitation isn’t too formal if you’re sending it to people you hang out with. It should be a little fun and have a sense of comedy in it. Here are some examples of casually worded messages that you can use to create informal invitations:
- Is there really a thing as a happily ever after? So, we reasoned, let’s try to figure out the answer. Join us as we embark on this adventure with (bride/name) grooms at the helm (venue).
- We’re getting hitched! Please join us in celebrating this special milestone at (date, time, and venue).
- Love provides us a fairy-tale every now and then, in the midst of regular life like mine. We ask you to join us, along with our families, as we begin our happily ever after.
- Hello there, my friend! I had to remember to invite you to my wedding. We eagerly anticipate your arrival.
My wedding will be held on (day) at (venue). I want to see you on the joyous occasion.
- This is a friendly reminder, my friend. This week, we expect your entire family to join us in sharing our wedding vows.
- I’d like to notify you, with a smile on my face, that my wedding will be held on (day, time at the venue). Make an effort to be there with your family.
- It is not optional for you to attend my wedding ceremony as my best buddy.
- I provide good news to all of my friends. I respectfully request that you attend our wedding reception on (day, time at the place).
- The beginning of a new chapter will be marked by our wedding celebrations. This event would not be complete without your involvement. Don’t miss out on a few dances and some delectable meals.
- Friendships will always hold a particular place in their hearts. Without you guys, our wedding event would be completed.
- I want you to know how much I adore and value you. Thank you for always being available to me. My wedding reception will take place on (day) (venue). You have been invited to the event.
- Your encouragement and recommendations have aided us in planning an unforgettable wedding. It’s finally your turn, friend, to make us happy by showing up.
- I want to make sure that your blessings are with me before I embark on my new adventure. Please join me in tying knots with (bride/groom name).
- We are certain that the divine enchantment of your presence would heighten the joy of our wedding ceremony. It is not to be missed!
- We will be taking us vows hand in hand on (day, month) at (venue). We respectfully request that you attend our wedding reception.
- You’ve always been the best friend we’ve ever had. During our holy occasion, your presence is expected.
- We are ecstatic to have the opportunity to start a new book in our lives. You and your family are invited to participate in this celebration.
- God has been really gracious to us. He has given us the opportunity to strengthen our love via a sacred wedding ceremony. Please come to the event to help make it a success.
- I’m tying knots with my sweetheart, my dearest. You, on the other hand, are my closest friend. The ceremony would be unmemorable if it weren’t for you.
- We all attended the same university, lived in the same neighborhood, gossiped about each other from the same flat, and played every game together. You are my closest companion. Come to my wedding ceremony; I’ll be going through hell without you.
- Join us as we take a private trip down the aisle at a location that will be revealed in future announcements. Food, beverages, and entertainment will all meet your expectations.
- Thank you, friend, for all of your prayers, encouragement, and support in making my wedding a success. May God generously bless you. Please come to our wedding (date).
- Greetings, friend! We appreciate everything you did to make our wedding a success. Your presence will be much valued.
- This is just to refresh your recollection. Our holy solemnization will take place on (day) at (location) (venue).
Friendship Wedding Invitation Messages That are Amusing
Funny sayings, phrases, or statements add interest to an invitation. When you incorporate the messages in your wedding card, your guests will be mesmerized. Here are a few amusing invitations to send to your friends:
- When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with your sweetheart, you want to do it right now. As we take our first stride toward infinity, we’d like to invite you to join us in celebrating this momentous occasion.
- There is no such thing as enough time, but my (bride/groom) and I shall begin with forever! We cordially invite you to be a part of this historic occasion.
- Finally, this weekend, you have a socially acceptable opportunity for day drinking! Please wear all black as I tie knots with (bride/groom) at the end of the night (venue).
- Friend, This summer, I’ll be married. The dress code is straightforward: wear your clothing!
- As we get married this weekend with (bride/groom), we will love passionately, dance horribly, and drink profoundly (location).
- Let’s raise a glass, or two, to the occasion. After the “I do’s,” my girlfriend and I welcome you to join us for a day of wines and brews!
- Hello there, pal! I strongly urge you to attend my wedding ceremony. I’m looking forward to introducing my spouse to the rest of the globe!
- Greetings, friend! My sweetheart and I are getting married. Isn’t it incredible? Make every effort to attend.
- I recently discovered my life’s soul mate. I’m tying knots with him/her at the moment (day). She/he is almost flawless. Make sure to attend the event to see him/her and learn more about him.
- I discovered a love that will endure a lifetime. We’re about to make a promise to each other that we’ll always be devoted to each other. Come hang out with us at (venue). There will be no gifts. Only your blessings are required!
- Weddings are manufactured in events and celebrations all around the world, we’ve heard a billion times. I’ve finally realized it! To make the celebrations extra special, I seek the presence of one of my closest friends.
- We can’t seem to get enough time to commemorate our marriage. However, for the time being, we’d like to say something! We’d like to extend an invitation to you on behalf of our entire families to be a part of our special day. It will be a pleasure to have you here.
- We decided to find out if there is such a thing as a happily ever after. The responses we received were confusing. As a result, we made the decision to find out for ourselves. We’re about to embark on a new chapter in our life. The voyage will be boring without your blessings. Participate in the festivities.
- Friend, It’s all about eating for me because I’m getting married. Come in and eat everything you can.
- The following are the top reasons why you should not miss my wedding: You will receive a free beer, as well as the opportunity to demonstrate your dance abilities and plenty of food. Mark your calendars, friend!
- We’ve known one other for years, my dearest mate. With each passing day, our friendship becomes stronger. I’m asking you to stand by my side while I marry my soul partner.
- Do you remember when we used to argue about who would get married first and last? Fortunately, I’m the last one standing! To make the moment exceptional, you and your family must be on my side.
- Look over this list and tell me what you think is missing: There will be lots of alcohol, food, and dancing. Fill in the blanks for me by attending my wedding. It will be quite valuable to me.
- You’ve always turned up to my birthday parties empty-handed. But not this time, friend; I’ve extended an invitation to my wedding. Bring your 1-kilowatt smile with you. That is the only thing I am asking for at my wedding.
- It’s my wedding, so come on over. All-day will be filled with bears, whiskey, dances, parties, and good times.
- Make sure you’re at my wedding before I become a bride before I throw the bouquet before I go down the aisle.
- I knew I’d find a wonderful bride one day. Today is the day. As I walk down the aisle, I’d like you to be present.
- The wedding invitation messages for friends listed above are the best. Regardless of the type of relationship you have with your loved ones, they should work for you. Have the most amazing wedding parties ever!
- This is one of the most effective ways to communicate your feelings for your girl and keep her thinking about you throughout the day.
Romantic gestures and lovely words are the routes into a woman’s world. Heartfelt good morning greetings have a way of putting a smile on your woman’s face and making her look forward to the day ahead. Send her long good morning greetings via text or email, and let her feel your love all day.